Grand Beyazıt is situated in the heart of historic peninsula of Istanbul. Besides its closeness to many tourist attractions (Hagia Sophia Museum, the Blue Mosque, Topkapı Palace and the Basilica Cistern), the Grand Beyazıt Hotel is located at only 17 km distance from Istanbul International Ataturk Airport.
Our central location (Museums and Palaces only 10 minutes walking from our front door) and affordable room rates allow us to offer the most convenient features of all old city hotels of Istanbul.
Distances from the Grand Beyazıt Hotel
- Saint Sophia (Hagia Sophia), Blue Mosque, underground Basilica Cisterns: 500m.
- Archaeology Museum: 600m.
- Saint Irene: 600m.
- Topkapı Palace: 600m.
- Grand Bazaar: 200m.
- General Commerce Center Sultanhamam & Tahtakale: 700m.
- Egyptian Spice Bazaar: 1,5km.
- Textile Center Beyazıt: 50m.
- Sirkeci Railway Station: 2km.
- Taksim Square – Istiklal Street: 5km.
- Istanbul Modern Museum 5.4 Km
- Lutfi Kırdar Congress and Exhibition Center: 6km.
- Pera Museum 5.2 Km
- The Rahmi Koç Museum 8 Km
- SANTRALISTANBUL 11 Km
- CNR – World Trade Center: 15km.
- Atatürk International Airport: 17km.
- Sakıp Sabancı Museum 19 Km
- Sabiha Gokçen International Airport: 40km.
- For hours and days of operation and admission fees, please consult the Concierge Team.
As you exit airport, taxi drivers will be awaiting outside of the arrivals gate to provide transportation for international visitors. Grand Beyazıt Hotel is approximately 25 minutes from airport by taxi. If you ordered a pick-up service, your driver will meet you outside the customs area. If you experience any problems getting to Grand Beyazıt Hotel, please dial 24 hours a day 0090 (212) 638 46 41 (PBX) to contact our reception.